Shipping Method & Policy
- All of our products are shipped by Royal Mail 1st class recorded, UPS Ground, or by USPS Airmail or by EMS, depending on whichever service has the shortest delivery time to your location.
3-7 business days delivery with tracking number
- International AIR Mail
8-15 business days delivery with registered post number.
Note: Please don't choose Register air mail if your purchasing value is exceeded GBP 50.00
- Items are generally shipped out the next business day after payment has been verified (Sat & Sun excluded)
- Local Pickup is not available.
- We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable addresses, however if an item is lost during the delivery process our customer support team will try to resolve the matter in the most acceptable way to both parties concerned.
Most of the items we carry are in stock and will be shipped on the next 2 business days you place your order. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on next Monday. Your order will be delivered to the shipping address within 3 to 15 business days after being shipped out. (Note: business days are Monday through Friday. Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays are excluded). If the items you ordered are out of stock, we will contact you by email or telephone.
It is very easy for you to check the status of your order and locate the package during transit via UPS or EMS (shipping method), as an email with a tracking number will be sent to your email address after your order has been shipped out. Tracking number will be emailed to buyer once your ordered item is shipped out.
Our postage rates include the expenses of shipping, handling fees and high-quality packaging, which are charged based on weight and size of the goods, delivery destination and its retail value.
Terms and Service
- All items carry a one year warranty from date of purchase and carry a 30 day satisfaction guarantee policy.
- If items are returned within these 15 days a full refund of the product price will be given (excluding shipping costs unless it is proved that the return is a result of our error)
- If an incorrect item has been ordered it must be returned within the first 15 days to receive a full refund totalling the cost of the item, there after only an exchange or replacement is available.
- During the first 90 days from date of purchase we will repair or replace any defective products.
- After 90 days and up to one year of purchase, we will, subject to inspection repair the defective products or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit.
- If you the customer are returning the product for a refund after the 15 day satisfaction guarantee period it is to the companies discretion that up to a 25% restocking fee maybe charged.
- Please contact us before returning the item as you will be issued with a returns merchandising authorisation number which will speed up the quality of service to you the customer.
- Action will only be taken upon the receipt of the returned item.
- The warranty does not extend to the electrical equipment that is used with the product.
- With regards to batteries the warranty does not cover cell depletion. A battery that still holds 80% of its capacity after 12 months is considered to be normal.
- Warranty is void if products have been tampered or misused.
Item must be returned within: 7 Days of receipt
Return policy details:
We do not allow returns without first requesting an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization). Defective products must be returned within 15 days from the date you placed your order. We will refund you the full product price (no shipping and packing fee) . Return policy is exchange only, in all cases, buyers pay for shipping at their own cost to return products for exchange or refund, and postage cost is no refundable, sellers pay for the resending fee.
We accept credit card payment through PayPal payment system.
PayPal payment system supports Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and eCheck.
There is no sales tax for any orders ( No Commercial Value).
PayPal Security & Privacy
Is PayPal safe to use?
PayPal protects your personal financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal (Credit Card or PayPal account), your personal financial information is not shared with any seller. Once your payment is completed, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction from paypal.
BBB Privacy Certification
The information practices of PayPal, Inc. have been reviewed and meet the standards of the Better Business BureauÂ´s BBBOnline Privacy Program.
Better Business Bureau Online
Note: This seal indicates that PayPal is a member of the BBBOnline Privacy Program and in no way reflects any relationship a seller that uses the PayPal service may have with the Better Business Bureau.
PayPal Help Protect Your Account and Your Purchases
PayPalÂ´s industry-leading fraud prevention measures and their one-of-a-kind method of keeping your personal financial information privacy from sellers & to make you a safe way to pay online. Plus, they offer the following to protect your purchases:
100% protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
With PayPal, you are protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction.
If you receive confirmation of a transaction you donÂ´t recognize, our 24/7 customer support team will help you sort out the situation.
If you think an unauthorized payment has been sent from your account, you can file an unauthorized activity claim.
Dispute resolution on PayPal purchases.
When you pay with PayPal (Credit Card or PayPal account), you gain access to a forum for dispute resolution called the Resolution Center. Through it, you can file a claim against:
A physical good that you paid for but never received.
A physical good you purchased that is significantly different than what was described in the listing.
Dispute Resolution specialists gather information about your transaction and help you resolve the issue. Throughout the process, youÂ´ll be advised of your claimÂ´s status via email and on your Account Overview page.
For specific terms and conditions, please review the Buyer Complaint Policy in their User Agreement.